Friday, November 23, 2012

How to best manage your time in life?

This post is based on the question asked by hubber at hupages: What is the best way to manage your time?

Link: http://hubpages.com/_leisure/hubtool/question/183324/what-is-the-best-way-to-manage-your-time
(update :: this question seems to be removed now. but its still relevant so keep on reading below.)
I agree with Midlife Magic's answer.

When someone wants to grow and do something in life on his/her own, they find a lot of opportunities. No one is ever happy with one thing in life and wants to experience or gain benefits of something that is popular.

For example, I am struggling to make and save enough money to ease my mortgage. So, I try to make youtube videos, write some technical blogs, and try to do some other little things but i am not focusing on anything particular.

I recently landed on hubpages too but due to lack of time, I haven't written anything and this is my first comment in hubpages :-)

So, I am going to make a list of things that I really need to focus on as a priority, which in return will be valuable now and in feature.

After I make a list, I'll focus only on 1 thing at a time which will save my mind from diverting from 1 to another.

tracyyee also has mention a very good point.

When we have a list of things we need to do, we do them as we thought as priority and invest a lot of time, money and mind. So, at the end of the day, we can re-evaluate all the things we did whole day and see the result. We can compare the result and see if we could have done it better or we could have squeezed more tasks in between. Can we organize more next day and pre-plan everything before sleeping.

So, filtering out things to do and sort by priority will help to manage time which will give you successful result on the thing you are doing and lot of happiness and satisfaction in life.

Don't forget: "Take it easy and stress less" formula. That will free up mind and make you more productive in life.

Note: This post was first published on hubpages but they removed it, so I reposted here.

No comments:

Post a Comment