Friday, November 23, 2012

My first hub on hubpages in search of satisfaction

I am at clinic waiting for more than 30mins and playing with my iPhone. My wife is on my side with her phone and she is doing something which I don't know. I asked her what she is doing? She said she is writing a hub.

"Hub? What's hub?" I asked.

She said, "It's an awesome website where you can write articles". I asked, "why are you writing for them, do they pay you?".


She said, "yes we can put ads and if people click on them we make money".

Then I asked again "have you made anything so far?" Then she replied "yes $1.02, hahaha"

We both laughed and I asked "why are you wasting your time then?". Then she said "it's not everything about money but the satisfaction of being connected with people, its about satisfaction when people comment on my post, it's about satisfaction to see how many people read my articles."

Then I thought a while and said, "OK, I'll start a hub and see if I can get the same satisfaction like you do".

Here you go, I have a hub post. Let's see if it gives me some money plus satisfaction :-)

Would you like to join hubpages and share your stories too? Then you can join here. Also, you can follow me on my personal blog at:w3tut.org.


NOTE: This post was removed by hubpages, so I reposted here.

No comments:

Post a Comment